Raya! Raya! Raya!

Assalamualaikum. holla guys, Selamat hari raya.
bila dah hari raya ni, mesti ramai upload gambar raya korang kan. nak tengok sikit~ weeeee haha.
eh eh nak jugak post gambar raya tapi tahun ni simple simple je sebab nak trial spm kan. huaaaaaaa~ apa boleh buat, ada rezeki raya jelahh :p
And there it is!



Our grandmother's house. look vintage and unique right? haha. village right? must look like village not as city. 

There is my brother and also my sister.
           
Abah a.k.a Tan Sri Dato' Mohd Razali. cehhh :p
                 

This is my beautiful noty sister. my mother always scold me cause she said "Dayah! stop bullying your sister" and I was like? huh? kay mom -.-'

I don't know what they talk about.

 My lovely sweety mweety intan payung mmmuahh mmmuahhh :*

 Kay same people in the picture
               
 Caption? no thanks.
                   
This also.
                         

3 comments:

mr and mrs comment