No idea




Assalamualaikum. hi peeps.
after my recent spm examination from high school, I have found that my days are considerably longer, with so much time to fill and nothing on My To Do List! this weekend I have escaped the busy lifestyled of the city and am staying in a country town frequented by my family. today was spent sleeping in and eating.

I recently bought this gorgeous dress from anonymous and wide shawl from online shop, which I have been all too eager to show off! but I don't know how to combined this, this, this, and this things! I feel like.....urghh. many kind of things that I want to do and I have to fill my list note. huh, so stress. it feel like my first spm examination.

This week I plan to meet with some friends, shop for some much needed holiday apparel and drop my resume into any cute coffee shop that beckons me. "A cup of coffee shared with friends is happiness tasted and time well spent"-anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment

mr and mrs comment